PEN-ED.
[i took this!It's ruihong. wasnt easy] Today, raining again. Added a tagboard but it's sucky. I have no idea how to change the damn colour. Anyway,i havent quite decided if i wanna go MI yet. Urghh.... And it's like fricking to-mor-row. Anybody has any idea why people like to type in this really weird-uncool way? You know like 'YoU ArE SO StuPiD?' haha. Eww. Oh, and the really irritating emotions. They dont appear quite fast. So, it seems like you've got missing words. And it's frustrating. I dont mind a couple of them but too many can make me dread talking to you- It's no longer the 'fashion' in MSN anymore. Tell me what you think about two-faced people. I find them really cunning. Duh.Umm.. I think they're influential. I dont know. But it's nothing good. Duh. Not talking any sense eh. I know. Hot Chick's on tonight at seven. Catch it. HOT....CHICK. yea-
ticked.at;5:33:00 PM
MYSONG