Friday, April 21, 2006
Today had helluva fun day!! I LOVE my class!!!! They're full of noise man! woohoo! I love the lecturers, they're damn funny. Full of lame jokes. And FMS videos are superb. But everything was so damn bored after the CCA Fiesta. Except for Magnum Force. AWESOME performance!! god.. seriously, they're awesome. But im so not gonna join magnum force. Haha. I dont wanna be thrown up and down, flipped here and there. wooooo. Few girls were too bored so we decided to leave. Which means I MISSED THE NRA HIP HOP PERFORMANCE!!! argh!!! I wanted to go back, but it's damn far, so i deceided to go home and here i am!! haha. Paul was the mascot for FMS. He's another lamer. But i managed to control him. [i made him my horse, throw things for me. HEEHEE]. I've decided that i wanna join NRA. But we havent sign up. So, see how everything goes!!
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;6:21:00 PM
MYSONG