Sunday, April 16, 2006
Today was god damn bloody boring. Didnt go to church and didnt go Marina. Stayed home the whole day. OMG. Didnt even have piano lesson today. Sigh, was really boring. Plus, it was raining. Oh man. Well, i came not to blog about what happened today. I believe she's doing it again. Well, it wasnt what it used to be. So, HECK. Ah, i always say heck but still. SIGH. I dont wanna elaborate much. I wanna go somewhere chit chat drink coffee. BUT, i got totally no cash. TOTALLY. So, sit at home, drink coffee and chat on da phone. Im feeling so damn cold. AYE, tomorrow's da first day of school for NYP students. But my mates told me they've got no lessons tmr. It's cancelled. Ha, first lesson, cancelled. Woooooo. I got one more week of holiday before everything's gonna start piling!!! And, i havent got my Mac. =p Are you guys watching the charity show now? Sly's playing the guitar for canon in D but im looking at the little boy playing da piano. He's so damn adorable. hahaha. Gotta practice my piano real soon. Im off! Loved. genn da great!
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;8:12:00 PM
MYSONG