Saturday, May 13, 2006
Whoo. sudden urge to blog ya. I felt so cheated today.. Everyone told me they're going SAM. In the end?!?! THEY ALL DIDNT TURN UP OKAY. wtf.. I was like,' WHHHHHAT.' But anyway, since i was there with the rest of them, i decided to just hang out with them. Turned out to be quite alright. We took lotsa photos. I seriously think SAM's a nice place. Ha.. We had dinner after that and some shopping and i bounced back home. I didnt have mood for shopping cause firstly, i felt cheated, secondly, im loaded with work and lastly, i just read something i shouldnt, again. And that means, im not in a really good mood yea. WTF. I mean, i know i have no rights, but WHY. Alright, go ahead if you wish..I guess im pretty occupied with work and i have no time for you. Or maybe, i choose not to. Sigh- It as to end someday, somehow. Oh well... =) i had fun today and i feel like dancing now. Sheesh. 3 projects. KILLER. Now dont think of going shopping. Secondary school has more time for that!!! I'll try yo upload pictures soon, provided if i have the time. Loved.
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;8:00:00 PM
MYSONG