Your death, is such a shame
PRUNELLA
genny genn`
SEVENteen
november
music.dance.sing.red.vintage
whateverthings.gossipfolks




TRALALAS

Princess needs:

Happy with what I got!



NEXT
audris
elaine
kristyne
trent!
duke
daniel
Gloria
Amber
Jorge
Brian
Wella
Cheak
Scott
Lim Wwei
madskills.Charlie
ignatius
KaiRuo
Benzi
Justin
Sandra
Sofina
Tammy

YESTERDAYS
. January 2006
. February 2006
. March 2006
. April 2006
. May 2006
. June 2006
. July 2006
. August 2006
. September 2006
. October 2006
. November 2006
. December 2006
. January 2007
. February 2007
. March 2007
. April 2007


CREDITS
layout by dewika
picture uploaded in photobucket

thebox.
Sunday, August 13, 2006

1. Put your music player on shuffle. 2. Press forward for each question. 3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING! 4. Tag 10 people to play this game too. 5. Bold the questions and answers that swack.

How are you feeling today?

Ooh La La/ Ministry of Sound Goldfrapp

Will you get far in life?

Fishbowl Flag /The Observatory

How do your friends see you?

Incomplete /Backstreet Boys

Will you get married?

Cute without the E/ Taking Back Sunday

What is your best friend's theme song?

One/Mary J Blige Ft U2

What is the story of your life?

Rich Girl/ Gwen Stafanie [OH WELLS]

What was high school like?

I'm not okay/ My Chemical Romance

How can you get ahead in life?

Peace, Love and Understanding/ The Ataris

What is the best thing about your friends?

Inside your heaven/ Carrie Underwood

What is in store for this weekend?

Sway/ Michael Buble

What song describes you?

Warmness of the Soul/Avenged Sevenfold

To describe your grandparents?

You had a Bad Day/ Daniel Powter

How is your life going?

Mission Impossible Soundtrack [ROFL]

What song will they play at your funeral?

Once Upon a December/ Anastasia

How does the world see you?

Torn/ Natalie Imbruglia

Will you have a happy life?

Pretty Boy/ M2M

What do your friends really think of you?

Wonder Why They Call you Bitch/ 2Pac [HEH]

Do people secretly lust after you?

Goodbye My Lover / James Blunt

How can I make myself happy?

Gold Digger/ Kanye West [AGAIN? MORE GOLD? coolness]

What should you do with your life?

Who I Am Hates Who I've Been/ Relient k

Will you ever have children?

The night that the lights went out in NYC/ The Ataris

I say :no one else available?

There you go guys! I didnt bold the swack answers. You guys should know which are the swacky ones eh? hhaha. Love You Peeps! And i cant wait for the chalet too! GUYS, IM STAYING FOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 Muackies!

PEN-ED.
ticked.at;5:41:00 PM

MYSONG