Thursday, August 31, 2006
Alright!!!! i finally met up with my darlings!!! I LOVE THEM WHOOOO! They're still the best people ever. But meanwhile, i dont forget people like glo who's always been there. HEE. Okay.. So we went back to school and i am SO BROKE now cause i only have got ummm, 4 bucks left. Cause Tyne and i cabbed back to school since it was raining. So happy to see all my teachers again! after school, we went back to Tyne's place. They played mahjiong but Sam Sherm and i decided to watch 'Yours, Mine & Ours'. It's SO touching it made me cry. Haha.. But anyway, i really enjoyed spending time with my darlings today and i love them so much. We took lotsa crappy photos and im waiting for them to be given to me! We talked so much. HEH. And it's been loooooooooooong since we did that. I dont know what to talk about now. I really have got nothing to say about that. Oh well.. i hope everything'll be fine soon. I'll post some photos soon yea? Might meet qiuy and Tyne this sunday for training camp!!! ooooh, i would love to see them everyday! Loved!!! oh, and happy teachers' day!
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;8:47:00 PM
MYSONG