Your death, is such a shame
PRUNELLA
genny genn`
SEVENteen
november
music.dance.sing.red.vintage
whateverthings.gossipfolks




TRALALAS

Princess needs:

Happy with what I got!



NEXT
audris
elaine
kristyne
trent!
duke
daniel
Gloria
Amber
Jorge
Brian
Wella
Cheak
Scott
Lim Wwei
madskills.Charlie
ignatius
KaiRuo
Benzi
Justin
Sandra
Sofina
Tammy

YESTERDAYS
. January 2006
. February 2006
. March 2006
. April 2006
. May 2006
. June 2006
. July 2006
. August 2006
. September 2006
. October 2006
. November 2006
. December 2006
. January 2007
. February 2007
. March 2007
. April 2007


CREDITS
layout by dewika
picture uploaded in photobucket

thebox.
Friday, August 18, 2006

Who says i dont update??? haha.. Anyway, im still trying hard to concentrate on studying for MEDISOC. The exam's on monday, but uh, i cant concentrate!! My mind is filled with thoughts right now i dont even know what im thinking about. It's just a mixture. Can i just bloody fast forward the time to Tuesday!! Oh man.. I want the test to be over!! I still got.... 5 LONGGGG chapters to go. And i really mean long. And im so tired right now. Lets just be random for awhile..

i had zoo biscuit on the way home. I had Chicken Chop for lunch. I had fried potato for breakfast [BRIAN?? MY BROTHER!?!?]. I wanted to get bubble tea. I studied in school today. I went Supermarketing after studying. I met Amber. I met Gloria. I met Scott. I met Cheak. Cheak had a hair cut. Cheak wore grey today. Cheak pretended to be a doggie called cheakie to get his zoo biscuit. Gloria wore white. I wore yellow and black. Scott wore his new shirt [Vintage =D]. I thought of Sam today. I found the honey for Cheak. I looked for whipped cream. Gloria bought Yan Yan for Shawne. Today is Sarah's birthday. There was no matches and fire starter. Cheak went for a barbeque. Gloria ate fish and chips today. Amber ate noodles. I forgot what scott ate. I said 'i forgot what i wanted to say' for more than 2 times today. Im on my bed. Im so tired. Im going to fall asleep. I hate mugging for a test. Im confused. Im thinking about Radio, Broadcasting, Podcasting, Internet, Newspaper. I dont wanna study on History. I just scartched myself, ouch. Im feeling lethargic. Im tired. Im tired. Im tired. Im tired. Im tired.

Love.

PEN-ED.
ticked.at;8:41:00 PM

MYSONG