Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Dang that pain is just killing moi. Fuck!! Im still annoyed. Like i so look forward to radio and now all of us are split up?!?!?! WHAT?????? Bummer. Hmm. I just watched Devil. And I ate a piece of mooncake. I prefer the colourful ones. Heehee. And mum's waiting for that bloody new washing machine to arrive. And it's suppose to be here like half an hour ago. [DANG!! the pain... ouch]. You know, i am SO looking forward to Saturday, because i wont rot. I hope i wont. I really wanna go shopping. With cash please. And talking about cash, i cant believe Anne Hathaway just threw that bloody phone into the pond. She could've just reject that bloody call. And that Marc Jacobs!!!!!! Lovely... And im wondering whats your mum talking to you about........HMMMM.. I reallly wonder. Haha..When the hell is Mooncake Festival? Or is it Lantern Festival? Hmm? Either one. Lol.. MUMMMYYYYYYYYYYY. I hope she doesnt torture me anymore and bloody bring me to Bugis Street!!!!! Okay guys, what are we gonna do on a lovely Saturday??
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;4:28:00 PM
MYSONG