Your death, is such a shame
PRUNELLA
genny genn`
SEVENteen
november
music.dance.sing.red.vintage
whateverthings.gossipfolks




TRALALAS

Princess needs:

Happy with what I got!



NEXT
audris
elaine
kristyne
trent!
duke
daniel
Gloria
Amber
Jorge
Brian
Wella
Cheak
Scott
Lim Wwei
madskills.Charlie
ignatius
KaiRuo
Benzi
Justin
Sandra
Sofina
Tammy

YESTERDAYS
. January 2006
. February 2006
. March 2006
. April 2006
. May 2006
. June 2006
. July 2006
. August 2006
. September 2006
. October 2006
. November 2006
. December 2006
. January 2007
. February 2007
. March 2007
. April 2007


CREDITS
layout by dewika
picture uploaded in photobucket

thebox.
Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's funny how minor things can make me feel so emotional. Uh- when i dont like being emo. Um hmm.. Im not saying im emo right now, but i was. Ummm.. Gosh i really dont know how to put this down, but im so tired of living. You might laugh and say, "she's got a good family, she has everything and she's tired of living?" When i say im tired of living, it doesnt mean i hate life, i've got no money and all but, i feel that the things that are important to me are not there. I know i cant have everything i want but I know i deserve some of it. I know i do, because i worked very hard for it. And everyday im alone on the bus i wonder, "am i really losing you to them? Am i so bad? Do you really detest me that much?" Haha.. I know in my heart whatever i did for you, was worth it. Whatever i did for you, was worth it. Whatever i did for you, was worth it. Whatever i did for you, was worth it. Whatever i did for you, was worth it. And whatever i did for you, was worth it. I dont regret. But i thought, "is it obvious? if it is, how come i dont see any improvement? Well maybe, i was bad in the beginning and there's no more hope left for me". Sigh- and i wonder, "why is he/she doing this?" why? This i dont know. Maybe you can give me an answer. Maybe someone can give me a direction. Maybe someday, you can tell me i should give up because its useless now. USELESS, perhaps that's what i am. I felt insulted, but i guess you dont mind. I dont know what's going on, but i think, im losing you. But im gonna get up and get you back because you're important. Everyone is. It's whether they appreciate me or not. And although i said im really tired, i'll still try. Till the very last breath i breathe.

PEN-ED.
ticked.at;10:18:00 PM

MYSONG