PEN-ED.
On the 25th: MERRY CHRISTMAS ELLE!
On the 26th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!
On the 28th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUIHONG!
Well, sorry for not updating for about a week. Blame the stupid internet. Lol.. Anyway, i still have no idea who's my angel. Oh, gotta thank Gloria for the yummy dinner. THANKS BABE! :D I haven't start studying for Socpsy. Someone please tell me you havent start too. Haha. School's reopening in 4 days and i havent got enough words for my phonetics. OH WELL.. And yes! 2006 is coming to an end!!!!! Tomorrow's the last day so here's a "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!" in advance. I switched to the new google blogger and i totally dont know how to use it. =X I don know how to show my picture and i dont know all their new functions. i cant find them anywhere. Haha.. Some kind soul gotta help me with this. Anyway, Final Fantasy. Ciao!
ticked.at;8:03:00 PM
MYSONG