Saturday, March 24, 2007
It's raining. Again! But im loving the breeze cause you know how it sucks when your air-con isnt bloody working MONTHS. Had dinner with mum and dad at Kenny Rogers and i love the corn! Well i thought i wasnt gonna blog till im done with my livejournal account, but its gonna take months i guess.. so, heck. And everyone was feeling so flustered last night cause of what class we got into. And seriously, im fine with the people in my soon to be class, especially when i got tian ann with me (yay!). BUT, i also feel pretty disappointed. Not gonna explain why. Its a feeling i cant explain. I wonder how's Amber and Kristie doing over there. On a lighter note! It's the weekends and say byebye to my boringest week of the holiday!!! AIYAH, the bloody disappointed feeling's still here! Tsk. No more Gloria's "correct correct", no more Amber's crazy moment, no more Brian and Wella's "i wanna walk in the rain!", no more Gavin's "DONT", no more dumb Tammy to laugh with me like there's no tomorrow and more luh, cant think now. I feel liek its the first day of school again. And what? My stupid itunes is playing "Bad day". Wow thanks. Pfftt. I think im gonna catch the last episode of hana yori dango 2 again before i go to bed. The proposal Tammy!!! omgosh... I bet she felt like a princess. Haha. Anyway, will miss you guys! Ciao!
PEN-ED.
ticked.at;11:48:00 PM
MYSONG