PEN-ED.
Yesterday was Wella's surprise birthday party! Everything was pretty good especially the food during dinner. Yummy! Oh.. and poor Cheak got kicked (you know where).. Aww, but dont worry, that birthday song was alright.. Anyway, I need to go Chomp Chomp for food again. Okay, Im already thinking about the stingray! So our results are coming out in a few more days and Im starting to feel nervous about writcom and about how next year would be. Many things happened but I still love you guys all the same ya? :) Okay so my dog is still ignoring me :( She thinks i dont love her anymore.. Oh well. Anyway, there's nothing much to do today except to eat and watch telly. I hope my shopping trip with Tammy and Liyan will be planned soon! Gotta go feed my tamagotchi. She's hungry! See you people soon i hope!
ticked.at;2:40:00 PM
MYSONG